If you’re comfortable, we encourage you to invite family, friends, or members of your Group to your home for Sunday worship, keeping your gathering to 10 people or less. If you do not have a group yet, click the button below.
What it means to host
Thanks for your interest in hosting a small Sunday worship gathering! Here are some guidelines to keep in mind:
- Invite family, friends, neighbors, coworkers, Group members, whoever you’d like!
- Remember to keep your gathering to 10 people or less
- If you feel comfortable, consider opening your time together with prayer or closing with a time to discuss what everyone got out of the worship service
As you invite people into your home for worship, consider these tips for keeping everyone healthy and safe:
- Disinfect door handles, tables, and other surfaces before and after the Group meets
- Encourage anyone who is showing signs of sickness to worship from home and join you another time
- Give a heads up as to whether you’ll be wearing face coverings, this way everyone can decide whether they’ll be comfortable joining in